Documents you always need to enclose when you register a business are:
- Recent proof of registration from the foreign business register in country of origin. As a general rule the document must not be older than three months.
- Memorandum of association and articles of association for the foreign business in country of origin
- Records from a corporate body in the foreign business in country of origin showing a decision to form a business in Norway
If the foreign business in Norway has an elected board, you need to enclose:
- records from a corporate body in the foreign business in country of origin which is authorized to elect a board for the foreign business in Norway
Please remember to enclose declarations of acceptance for the ones who hold a position in the entity
If the Norwegian foreign business is to have a board, accountant, auditor and/or Norwegian representative, they have to confirm the fact that they have taken on the assignment. It is possible to confirm this by signing the coordinated register notification or make separate declarations of acceptance which are signed and enclosed with the form. The declarations must have original signatures.
If you notify that you are going to have a Norwegian representative, you need to have a separate declaration of acceptance.
The foreign business in country of origin confirms that the representative has been appointed as the Norwegian representative on a separate attachment . Please remember declaration of acceptance, as described in the previous section. You have to register a contact person if the Norwegian representative is a legal entity.
If you notify that you are going to have a contact person, you need to have a separate declaration of acceptance.
The business in the country of origin has to confirm the connection between the contact person and the business in the country of origin on a separate attachment.
If a business enterprise has been notified as the Norwegian representative and the contact person is employed by the representative, the representative may confirm the connection between the contact person and the business in the country of origin.
If your general manager signs the coordinated register notification, you need to enclose:
- documentation which shows the fact that the general manager has been appointed/engaged
If the coordinated register notification is signed by a person who is authorized to sign, you need to enclose
- Records showing that the person in question is authorized to sign on behalf of the foreign business in country of origin.
Attachments should initially be translated into Norwegian, but we can accept documents in Danish, Swedish and English.