If you submit a change through the form Coordinated register notification, several of these will automatically be registered with us. Once the change is registered, you will receive an updated register transcript and certificate of registration, if any.
These changes will be processed fully automatically
Changes in the Central Coordinating Register for Legal Entities and the Register of Business Enterprises:
- general manager
- contact person
- business manager
- auditor’s resignation
- resignation from the board
- signature right
- power of procuration
- business address
- postal address
- email address
- web page
- mobile telephone
- language variant
- striking off a sole proprietorship
- implementation of a merger between a parent company and a subsidiary
- implementation of a merger between companies with the same owner
If you submit multiple merger notifications on the same day, only the first one will be processed electronically.
Changes in the Register of Non-Profit Organisations:
- Do not want the articles of association to be registered
- Registration of new or change of account number
- Account numbers are deleted for those who do not participate in the Grassroot allotment programme
- Do not want participation in the Grassroot allotment programme
- The association do not want to report annual accounts
- The association do not want to report annual accounts any longer
- Change of the closing date for accounting
If you do not receive a reply within an hour
There are some changes which are not processed fully electronically, for instance if the notification contains attachments. The same applies if there is already a notification under processing by us, or if there are deficiencies related to the case. Upon notification of the implementation of a merger, you will not receive a response within an hour.
Most of those who submit notifications that are processed electronically, will receive a response within an hour. However, we have system updates during the day, that can affect how quickly you will receive a reponse. This means, for example, that if you submit on Saturday afternoon, you must wait until Monday before receiving a reply. In other matters, the case might have been processed manually by a case worker. Then you can check out our case processing times here.