The general meeting is the supreme governing body of the house building cooperative. The unit holders have the right to appear and vote here. The house building cooperative must keep an ordinary general meeting by the end of June each year. All other general meetings are extraordinary general meetings.
What disclosures should the minutes contain?
The minutes must at least contain information about
- which house building cooperative is holding the general meeting
- the date and the place of the meeting
- how many unit holders are represented
- the approval of the summoning of the meeting
- decision made on the general meeting
The minutes must be signed by the chair of the meeting and at least one other person present.